We are encountering random 502 issue.
Displaying error using ‘echo “show errors -1 response” | socat stdio /run/haproxy/admin.sock’ it seems that the response was not complete.
Total events captured on [14/Feb/2020:14:38:41.687] : 3
[14/Feb/2020:14:17:09.140] backend plateformefr (#4): invalid response
- frontend https-xxxxxxxxxxx-fr (#3), server node1 (#1), event #2*
- src X.X.X.X:13703, session #9217, session flags 0x001004ce*
- HTTP msg state MSG_???(170), msg flags 0x00000000, tx flags 0xa8003000*
- HTTP chunk len 0 bytes, HTTP body len 0 bytes*
- buffer flags 0x80008002, out 0 bytes, total 15360 bytes*
- pending 15360 bytes, wrapping at 16384, error at position 15360:*
When I have a look at 15360 position, a part of the message seems to be missing.
15310 Set-Cookie: REFERER_PL=deleted; expires=Thu, 01-Ja (nothing after that)
N.B: for every issue, the error is always located at position 15360
I’ve set tune.http.maxhdr to 32767 thinking that the issue was due to this limitation but was not.