I have task to reroute socket connection via SSL/TLS port to noSSL port with
I have task to:
- receive TCP incoming socket connection with SSL/TLS verification (with Let’s Encrypt certificate for domain) - port 3433
- Decrypt data and resend (no SSL/TLS) data to port 3000 on same server
- sure keep such socket connection a long time alive
I found such description - https://www.haproxy.com/documentation/haproxy/deployment-guides/tls-infrastructure/#ssl-tls-offloading
But cant understand:
- this config i have to replace default config?
- how can i connect Let’s Encrypt certificate?
- Enable full logs
Help me please on this config.
How real config have to be?