Hi, we are currently migrating our servers behind new haproxy 1.8.12 from our older haproxy cluster with 1.5.4.
In this process, we have also enabled HTTP/2. We found out that our users that have exactly Chrome 49 on Windows XP SP3 cannot access our sites and they are getting ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED.
After our investigation, we can replicate this problem, and it is occuring only in this specific version of Browser/OS, only when we enable HTTP/2.
Behaviour of this problem occurs only after some time, it is not present in every request.
Steps to reproduce are - login on our site, browse it for a bit, and suddenly whole site will became inaccessable.
We did debug it with Wireshark, and have decrypted traffic in dump, we can see that haproxy is sending GOAWAY with internal error flag.
bind IP:443 ssl crt /etc/pki/tls/haproxy alpn h2,http/1.1 bind IP:443 ssl crt /etc/pki/tls/haproxy alpn h2,http/1.1