TCP Health check - failover only downed ports

Hello. I am new to the forum, sorry if this is answered somewhere I couldnt find it.

I am trying to determine if it is possible to perform a tcp health check on backend, and in the event of a single port being down, failover only that port to the other server in the cluster.

Quick context: due to my companies configuration needs, the front end just listens to traffic over a wide range of ports and forwards them all to the backend. this will send them to their respective ports they arrived on. I need to perform health checks and failover only downed ports.

I figure the best way to go about starting this is to perform health checks based on live traffic
(passive health check) rather than checking all ports. to be clear the front end listens on ports 100-30000. So I imagine it would be a huge waste of resources to be health checking all of them constantly.

To be clear, I do not want to set it to monitor specific ports on the back end because each of those ports is set to be used by different customers. so if one port goes down, but the others are still funcitioning, I only want to failover the downed ports to the other server in the cluster.

Here is what my back end looks like. Still conducting testing trying to determine if it can be done. Any help would be appretiated.

backend aus-back
balance roundrobin
server server 11.11.11.11 check observe layer4 error-limit 10 on-error mark-down
server server 22.22.22.22 check observe layer4 error-limit 10 on-error mark-down

This is not possible. You will have to use specific configurations for this.

Ok that is good to know. thank you for saving me from wasting my time.